Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Running... and detoxing

Today I tried Yogi Detox tea for the first time. I had seen it in the stores before but strayed away from that, along with most "double fiber" foods. I try not to eat much of anything that is processed so Fiber bars are out of the question... but tea, well that's my weakness. I cut out coffee about 3 months ago, so now I have a cup of tea at least once a day. (I have a slight addiction to the unsweetened Black Iced Tea at Starbucks). 



I wasn't sure what to expect with the tea... but it smelled alright so I gave it a shot. And honestly, not a lot happened. The best part of the tea was the cute little quote on the end of the string attached to the tea bag. A detox sounded good to me after last night and having wine, truffles and champagne in my LAST research class EVER! I guess I had higher expectations. I switched over to green tea with mint for my afternoon cup o' tea. Much more flavor for sure. 

Post coming tomorrow about half marathon training and the joy & misery of my first half. Today has been crazy with a full day of work, trying to finish a research paper and last minute responses to chapters I was supposed to have read months ago, AND moving in new furniture tonight. Busy day - so not much time for blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment