Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Running... for the past 4 years.

4 years ago today, I said goodbye to my boyfriend, bought my first car, said goodbye to my family, packed my new car full of all of the belongings I had as a 22-year old and moved to Charlotte.

Best move of my life. Rough at first. I didn't have friends in Charlotte. I didn't have my routine of working out, class, working at the gym anymore. My whole world was flipped upside down. But the world always seems to right itself.

I L-O-V-E North Carolina. I love being a Carolina girl. I love calling North Carolina home. I love being closer to the beach. I love Uptown, and the Whitewater Center and the parks that I can run in. I love my 2.5 mile loop around my house. I love running in North Carolina.  So 4 years since a really hard move, I've finally found where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment