Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Running... for Summer!

I have a small shopping addiction and have been blessed with living in a city of 4 malls and every store I could ever want. Yesterday when I got home, I was tired from working all day and then going to my night class until 8:45 and all I wanted to do was have a piece of Dan's Chocolate that my boyfriend's parents sent him for his promotion and to hit the hay. But lo and behold when I walked in the door, I had two gorgeous packages waiting on me. One, a white bag with hot pink flowers all over it, from where else but Lilly Pulitzer?! My sweet, sweet scalloped shorts have arrived! They are just like these but in white and oh my how perfect they are! As soon as I put them on I had the desire to do lots of squats and lunges to get my kickers in shape for summer. The other package had my new VS bikini inside. Can we say cute? So, now I am also in the mode to get my abs looking sharp... West Palm Beach trip at the end of April - so not much time but enough to make some progress with the right amount of dedication. Boy am I ready! It's been 80 degrees here for the past week so I have no excuses for not getting outside for a lunch time walk and an evening run. It's time to kick the workouts into high gear people. Summer is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment