Monday, March 5, 2012

Running... in skirts.

I haven't tried this yet, and actually don't know many people that do. I've seen a few women in races wearing them, but for the most part, I see shorts or pants which are COMFORTABLE. So, I don't know many people that run in skirts (yes, I know they have shorts under them) but I reaallllly don't know many people who do spin class in a skirt... except for the lady beside of me on Sunday. She was all "crouching tiger, ow-my-dragon" on Sunday.

We got to class a few minutes before it began so the bike choices were limited (first time we haven't spun beside of each other, aw!) and we got lucky and got this gem in between us. She literally hovered over her seat the whole class. It looked like she was scared to sit down on the toilet seat. Totally helped that she moaned and groaned the whole time. Um yeah, I bet your quads are hurting. Also bet that next week you're wearing pants... that is if you come back.

Kind of sucks for her, because that class was one of the hardest (read: BEST) classes I've had at ZX Fitness. I usually count on burning 500 calories in a spin class, but this time, I actually felt like I did. I also felt very thankful that I was smart enough to wear thigh covering pants and prevent chaffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment